2019 POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Room: Gold Rush B
Presenting Monday - Wednesday
Agilent Technologies R&D and Marketing GmbH & Co. KG
1. Sample Quality Control of Cell-Free DNA; Presented by Marcus G.
Anchor Molecular, Inc.
2. Characterization of DNA-Depleted Plasma and Evaluation of Plasma-Based Quality Controls for Specificity and Sensitivity of cfDNA Extraction; Presented by Yabin L.
3. Microfluidics for Isolation of Trophoblasts from Maternal Blood; Presented by Rolf M.
Claret Bioscience LLC
4. SRSLY: A Directional NGS Library Preparation for the Analysis of Cell-Free DNA; Presented by Kelly H.
5. XNA-Based OptiSeq™ Dual Cancer Panel, a High Sensitivity Method for Cancer Diagnostics; Presented by Michael P.
6. Validation of ColoScape™ - A New Non-Invasive Colorectal Cancer Mutation Detection Assay; Presented by Michael P.
Genome Institute of Singapore
7. Estimation of Tumor DNA Burden in Liquid Biopsies Using Non-Coding Mutation Hotspots; Presented by Anders S.
National Tsing Hua University
8. Will the Integrity of a Cell-Free Nucleic Acid (cfNA) Decrease Due to Freezing?; Presented by Ian H.
Norgen Biotek Corporation
9. Efficient Automated Purification of Cell-Free Circulating DNA and Cell-Free Circulating RNA Using Norgen's Silicon-Carbide Technology in Comparison to the Traditional Silica-Based Technology; Presented by Moemen A.
10. Automated Purification of Circulating Cell-Free DNA from Very Large Volumes of Plasma and Urine; Presented by Lance B.
11. Digital PCR Assay Development for cMET Amplification and Exon 14 Skipping Detection; Presented by Yan W.
12. Application of Digital PCR for the Detection of HER-2 Amplification in Formalin-Fixed Paraffin Embedded Breast and Gastric Carcinoma Samples: A Multicenter Validation Study; Presented by Yan W.
University of Southern California
13. Aqueous Humor Genomics Predicts Eye Salvage in Retinoblastoma; Presented by Liya X.